Saturday, April 14, 2007

Rites of Spring

Although the last week has been completely crappy weather, spring is here. You know it, I know it, the American people know it. If only Mother Nature would get her act together, the daffodils would open up and the trees would start sprouting leaves.

But Mother Nature can't stop the NFL Draft, which is just around the corner. I get such a huge kick out of the pre-draft guess work that passes as sports journalism. I think Yahoo's expert has had something like 50 mock drafts so far. Yes, I read them, you got a problem with that?

In the meantime, Pat you should link up that YouTube rant collaboration you showed me on Easter. That was a riot.

2 comments:

Pat said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyzTzwTFgcs

There it is. I like Diddly Poo and of course, crowning their ass.

I'll post some slightly more detailed thoughts on the draft within the next week or so. Have to admit I haven't been following as closely this year, between the Super Bowl hangover, all the Tank & Briggs drama, and the Bears drafting low, it hasn't been as big an issue as it used to be.

Michael Tams said...

Excellent video.

There's been less buzz about this year's draft, I think.

I'm hoping they draft defense. My opinion is offense is what free agency is for.